The biggest fight that is about to be held by UFC is the fight between Khabib and Macgregor. It is expected to sell two million pay per views. The Russian bear Khabib Nurmagomedov looks all set to contest the Irish champion Connor Mcgregor. Are you very excited to watch this match but did not have the UFC fight pass? Don’t worry there is a way to watch this thrilling and nerve-racking event. You can watch this on Kodi but there are some processes involved which are not very complicated. Let’s see what they are.
You have to remember that streaming on Kodi is free but you need to have the Kodi VPN or some other valid VPN to keep you online. This keeps you as an anonymous user and you will be hidden on the internet so that is why you need a VPN pass.
When this extraordinary event is going to take place?
The fight will happen at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas Nevada. The date is fixed on 6th October. You can certainly watch this in the comforts of your home if you follow the below plan. The following are the way to watch UFC 229 on kodi.
How to watch UFC 299 on Kodi with the Sports addon?
- Open the Kodi and go to the settings click on the Gear Icon. It will be located at the top.
- Now select the file manager and then scroll down to click the Add source.
- A box will appear on the screen and the option None. Click the option.
- http://ukodi1.pw/Repo/ you will find this repository URL. Type this click ok.
- Type the name of the source as UKodi1. Click ok and the box will disappear.
- Now you got to move to the sports matrix Kodi addon. Go to the Kodi home screen and click on the addons. There will a box icon click it.
- Click on the install zip file and find the saved source UKodi1.
- Repository.Ukodi1-0.0.5.zip will appear. Click it and the repository will install.
- After this is completed you need to install the repository. From the several repositories, you have to find the UKodi1.
- Now click the Video addons and the Just Sports Option to install.
- To watch the fight go to the Kodi home screen. Click the addons and video addons. There will be the Just Sports option and select the Just Sports One Click.
- You have to select the BT sport the broadcaster which will show the official video.
- Now you can view your favourite match in your home and enjoy.
How to watch UFC 299 on Kodi with the Cloud TV
- First, you have to launch the Kodi on your system and then on the File manager.
- Double click the add source option and Type the URL http://lazykodi.com. Press ok to continue and mention the name of the repository that is Lazy Kodi. Click the OK.
- Select addons and press the Box Icon on the top.
- Choose install from Zip file and tap on the repository Lazy Kodi. Then click on the option repositories.
- Now click on the Android ABA and select the repository one more time. You have to come down to select the repository.kodil-1.4.zip.
- Click the install from the repository and press the Kodi repository.
- Now come to the video addon and select cloud TV. Install it.
- Open the Cloud TV addon and select the sport. Tap on the BT sports channel to relish the much-awaited match.
Follow these tips to witness the famous UFC 229 on kodi. Hope it helps a lot. Hope this article is informative and clear.